Are you tired of changing up your pushup regimen and hurting your wrists while trying? Or do you want to change up your workouts at home without having to add another bill to your monthly subscriptions?
The Complete Body Building Board
is the answer!
The Complete Body Building Board
is a self-guided muscle building system that is portable enough to put in your duffel bag, yet versatile enough to replace your gym membership, allowing you to build and strenghthen your upper, core and lower body without sacrificing form.
Push UP 101
Target muscle groups based on the bar placement of color nodes:
- Pushups are beneficial for building upper body strength. They work the triceps, pectoral muscles, abdominals, the lower back, arms and shoulders. When done with proper form, they can also strengthen the lower back and core by engaging the abdominal muscles.
- Push-ups enhance the heart rate, which helps in the efficient utilization of stored body fat.
- Pushups are a fast and effective exercise for building muscle mass and overall strength. They can be done from virtually anywhere and don’t require any equipment.
- Doing pushups every day can be effective if you’re looking for a consistent exercise routine to follow. You will likely notice gains in upper body strength if you do pushups regularly.
- For the best results, continue to add variety to the types of pushups you do. Not only will it get rid of any boredom that occurs when you're doing the same thing in the same way over and over again. Change it up.... Thats where The Complete Body Building Board™ was born!
- Form is the most important part of any body building regimen. The patented color nodes guide you through each distinct push up to ensure proper form and avoid unnecessary joint stress. This device neutralizes the bend in your wrist, which provides stability, and takes pressure out of the wrist joints.
- Made of ABS which is a two phase polymer blend. A continuous phase of styrene-acrylonitrile copolymer (SAN) gives the materials rigidity, hardness and heat resistance, hence being able to support as much as 220lbs!
- Triceps - Get rid of the jiggle when you're raising your hand hello... remember those? - Green Nodes
- Chest (Pectorals) - Perk up those boobs! - Red Nodes
- Shoulders, Lats - Yellow Nodes -
- Traps, Deltoids - Red Nodes
- Arms - Yellow Nodes
- Back - Green Nodes
- Abdominals (Core is generally activated throughout all exercises) - Red Nodes
- Legs, Arms and abdominals - Pull rope
How To Use
How to perform a proper pushup using the The Complete Body Building Board:
- Start kneeling on an exercise mat or the floor and bring your feet together behind you.
- Bend forward to position yourself in a high plank with your palms holding one set of handles in their respective nodes, where your shoulders are positioned over your hands. Your feet should be together behind you and your back should be flat. Keep your abs pulled in.
- Slowly lower your body toward the board below you. Maintain a rigid torso and keep your head aligned with your spine. Don’t let your low back sag or your hips hike upward.
- Continue to lower yourself until your chest or chin touch the board. Your elbows may flare out during the downward movement.
- Press upward with your arms. Continue pressing until your arms are fully extended at your elbows and you’re back in the plank, at the top of the pushup position.
- Repeat the downward movement. Start with 10 pushups, or however many you can do with proper form, and work your way up as you build strength.
Tips for proper form
When performing a pushup:
- Keep your back straight and your core engaged.
- Your butt should be down, not lifted.
- Your body should form a straight line. Don’t arch your back or let your body sag down.
Research showed that feet-elevated pushups produce more force compared to standard pushups, modified pushups, and hand-elevated pushups. This means that if standard pushups are getting easy, moving your feet off the ground will provide a greater challenge. Have a staircase nearby, or a dining chair? They're perfect accessories to up your game without costing you a dime.